- Help Dixie County veterans, their families and survivors to improve their health and economic well-being through quality benefit information, advocacy, education, and long-term health services.
- Assist veterans and their dependents in filing for non-service connected pension, service connected compensations, medical treatment, burial allowances, grave markers, presidential memorial certificates, copies of military personnel records and service medical records, Dependency Indemnity Compensation, and Survivor Benefit Plan.
- Assist in filing for educational benefits.
- Assist in obtaining VA Home Loan certificates of eligibility.
- Assist filing an appeal when benefits are unjustly denied.
- Visit hospitals/nursing homes to assist veterans with VA paperwork.
- Counsel with veterans and their dependents.
- Provide VA presentations to civic, social and military organizations.
- Refer citizens to county and state agencies for financial relief.
Originally posted 2011-06-15 10:12:38. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Mosquitoes are opportunistic, and will find and breed in a wide variety of places around the home. Any water-holding location can become a breeding site for mosquitoes. A half-cup of water can breed enough mosquitoes to cause a problem. You can get rid of your mosquito problems simply and without using pesticides by eliminating breeding locations around the home and yard.
Originally posted 2011-06-10 11:31:40. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
The efforts of the Environmental Health Division are directed toward monitoring the “health” of the environment, so the residents of Dixie County can experience optimum health now and in generations to come. Permits for septic tank systems and other onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems for Dixie County are issued by the County Department of Health.
Our Address is 149 NE 241 Street, Cross City Fl 32628
Originally posted 2011-06-09 01:07:58. Republished by Blog Post Promoter